SongBowden offers a dynamic approach to addressing the challenges presented by Victoria’s planning framework.
SongBowden has been involved with a large portfolio of projects throughout Victoria including primarily residential and commercial developments. Our firm has established strong working relationships with architects and designers, as well as consultants including; arborists, ecologists, traffic engineers, waste consultants, archaeologists, environmental scientists and acoustic engineers. SongBowden also works closely with barristers and solicitors on matters of property law and to provide direct briefs relating to VCAT proceedings.
Local councils play a pivotal role in the planning approvals process. SongBowden has strong working relationships with metropolitan and regional councils including providing assistance to several local authorities in Victoria with respect to representation at VCAT and Planning Panels.
A brief summary of some of the diverse projects SongBowden has facilitated include:
- Residential developments, including medium and higher density housing and mixed use projects
- Retail (including shops, restaurants and bars)
- Commercial developments (including office parks and buildings)
- Industrial projects
- Education (including education centres and School master plans)
- Health (including medical centres)